What documentation proof do I need to apply for the IHRP-CA?

Modified on Sat, 12 Nov 2022 at 10:32 PM

For full-time students, please submit course exemption proof.
For Working Professionals, please submit a copy of your updated CV and course exemption proof, if any.




See here for the list of course exemption proof that gives exemption to Paper N.


The exemption applies only to courses that are completed within the last 3 years ( eg., if you graduated in 2020, the course exemption is valid till year 2022.  From year 2023 onwards, your course of studies will not be valid for Paper N exemption).

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article