Which certification level should I apply for?

Modified on Sat, 12 Nov 2022 at 10:16 PM

The IHRP-CA is for you if you are a student or a working professional who currently do not meet the eligibility criteria required for IHRP Certified Professionals (IHRP-CP) (i.e. (1) 2 years of HR-related work experience and (2) 150-hours of HR-related training or education).


The IHRP-CP is for you if you have over 2 years of HR experience at the relevant level as stated in the Body of Competencies.


The IHRP-SP is for you if you are a seasoned and experienced HR leader with responsibilities for leading a HR function, designing, and developing HR policies and programmes, and providing day-to-day guidance to your team for HR service delivery.


The IHRP-MP is the pinnacle of the IHRP Certification and initiated via a nomination process by Tripartite Partners and existing IHRP-MPs. The IHRP-MP is for you if you are a C-suite HR leader who is well-regarded by the HR community and have actively contributed back to the HR industry. You would have the responsibilities for strategizing and directing the HR management and development agenda at an organisation-wide level, often serving as a trusted business partner to C-level stakeholders.


Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article