I have completed the IHRP-CA Certification and have more than 2 years of HR working experience, what are the next steps for me?

Modified on Sat, 12 Nov 2022 at 11:35 PM

You can apply to Upgrade to IHRP Certified Professional (IHRP-CP) if you have an accumulative 2 years of HR working experience.  You will only need to take Paper B and complete an online Experience Assessment for the Upgrade route.

Please login to your IHRP account to apply for the upgrade from May 2022 onwards.  You will be required to upload a copy of your updated CV to support this Upgrade application.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article